We will guide you through a long-term plan that allocates how your company plans to achieve its DEI goals and cover your needs.
Culture, Teamwork and Leadership Immersive Seminar
- Looking through an inclusive lens
“Culture is how people behave when no one is watching.” from the socialization of inclusion and bias to the effect of the employee experience on customer experience, this immersive 2-day seminar illuminates how important it is to be aware of “moments that matter” to create inclusive cultures within organizations and the greater global community.
Culture, Leadership, and Teamwork are hot topics in organizational management, however, the benefits of investing in the cultivation of each within your company are endless. More inclusive and motivational leadership behavior leads to more engaged employees. Engaged employees are more likely to collaborate due to higher psychological safety. That psychological safety helps to create a culture of open communication and innovative chance-taking.
We’ll deep dive into:
- Review and Assessment of your company culture to define the gaps
- Necessary practices to nurture a thriving company culture with an inclusive lens
- Why psychological safety is important to successful organizations and how it’s cultivated in remote, hybrid, and in-person team environments
- Cultivating the spirit of collaboration
- Leadership fundamentals for scaling management
- Development essentials for inclusive leadership
- And more!
Stop looking at a positive, company culture as out of reach your grasp. After this Immersive Seminar, you’ll be able to bring the gift of enjoyment back to your organization.
Inclusive Employee Resource Groups (I-ERG)
Strategy, Creation, and Implementation
It is imperative that companies bring a business approach to inclusion and an inclusive approach to business. In order for tangible benefits to materialize, the successful organization is called to utilize its diversity in ways that connect diverse groups with the business objectives of an organization.
A Business or Employee Resource Group, or BRG/ERG – is a voluntary, employee-led group that fosters a diverse, inclusive workplace while still maintaining alignment with an organization’s goals, mission, and objectives.
These groups provide a safe environment for employees to learn how they can make a difference in their company culture, foster support amongst their colleagues, and learn ways to advocate for equity within the organization.
With I-ERG, we will:
- Educate and inform decision-makers on the importance and objectives of a Business Resource Group (BRG/ERG)
- Provide guidance on group creation and best practices
- Act as a subject matter expert and liaison with the BRG/ERG leaders and business sponsors
- Provide Enrichment activities, such as cultural competence and other DEI learning opportunities driven by the BRG/ERG and benefit the entire organization
As a trade group, chamber of commerce, or industry association you understand that DE&I will give your members a competitive advantage. We will partner with you to give your community a step-by-step guide to achieving greater levels of maturity.